- $10k bankroll: hit, then dropped below. I'm very happy with the result, considering my roll started the year on just over $2k.
- Play more tournaments: not really - I'm finding it hard to set aside enough time to play online tourneys
- Play more big live events: the APPT teams was the biggest event I've played and provided a lot of great experience. It was good to mix it with (and outlast) some of Australia's top pros.
- Get back to 3/6 and 5/10 limit: definitely achieved. These are my staple levels in FL, including Euros on Purple Lounge.
- Get into cash NLH: Not really achieved. I've had a few shots at NLH and PLO, but not enough to be confident of beating these games.
Overall year result: net profit of around $8600. Not bad pocket money for a hobby.