Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally cracked the $3k.

I finally cracked the $3k mark last night, after I had actually aimed to get there by the end of 2008. It's good to get it out of the way.

I played two limit tables (1/2 and 2/4 Eur) and a $50NL table on Eurolinx. Ran ok in NL, finishing up about $20. Ran bad on the 1/2 (down 20BB), but very well on the 2/4 (up about 15BB). The 2/4 was actually a very fishy table with about three players with VPIP over 50, and going to showdown too much. I won quite a few nice pots showing down ace high and weak pairs.

I don't know why, but it seems to me that the average play at 2/4 (and often 3/6) on Eurolinx seems much worse than 1/2.

I took up a reload bonus recently on Eurolinx - $150 at 13 raked hands per dollar (I could have gone for bigger, but I didn't manage to finish the last one). This makes for a pretty good deal when you add in the rakeback and rake race. I'm also looking at signing up for a new kickback on Unibet (also Microgaming) via PSO.

No comments: